Monday, September 17, 2012

The Coming World Snatching Away(Rapture of the Church)

This sermon by Harold Long was delivered in 1978 as part of a series on the 2nd Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.
The "Rapture" or "seizing up" or "taking up" of the Church is a debated doctrine in Christian circles.
There are pre millenial positions(this one) and a millenial and post millenial.
This teaching(pre) makes sense to me as an interpretation but I respect those who think otherwise.
It does not make one more or less a Christian to hold any of theses views in my opinion.
It is my prayer that for those listening and holding back from Jesus will hear God speak to them through this message.
I listened to Harold's sermons every Sunday  for 3 years before I became a Christian.
I have chosen pictures of dead trees and ruins to accompany this address as when the restraining influence of the Holy Spirit is removed from the Earth then the world will go  to ruin .

No comments:

Post a Comment