Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Freedom In Christ-

Some steps to Freedom in Christ


I came across the ministry of Neil T Anderson and his associates a few years back now.

I thought that it complemented  quite well with what I had already been learning over the years and much of what you will find on my blogs.

I still think that and I believe that people struggling with being a Christian will find this helpful.

There are tools, mainly the "Steps to Freedom " that are used in this ministry.

FIC ministries will emphasise that there is no "magic" in this tool but just a tool hat enables you to get yourself to Jesus. Yur full self not just the self you present to the world.

Here is a link to vary good series of presentations on how the steps work and the essential message of the Gospel.

https://ficm.org/gfd/welcome.html

I am currently working my way through these.

No comments:

Post a Comment